Sunday, 20 April 2014

CHAPTER 1 : ABAH, Its Almost a Year !

Posting By : Intang  Photo By : Intang

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim ;

Firstly, I made this blog is officially to remember all the special moments that happen in my life which I am afraid to forgot in the future. It doesn't matter the reason that I forgot whether it is about short term memory or anything bad may happen. ( Nauzubillah ). The most that I afraid to forgot is about my father. It's my father! It's almost a year that HE left me, left all the family members.
Al-Fatihah.


Its complete my day, whenever I miss u ABAH!




 
From the deep of my heart, I honestly said that I really missed to called someone ABAH. Dears, please let me called your father ABAH. Lend me your father, for a while, just for a while!

I still remembered the day that I heard you had left me, family. ABAH, its 1st of Ramadhan. Can you imagined our feeling on that day? Yaa.. its also the day that I got my UPU result. Don't u want to know ABAH? ABAH, Now, I have further my degree, at UUM Abah! The most University that I want to. I want to make MAK happy and I want to be responsible daughter for her.
The most important person!
About a few years ago! 1st picture ever.

 ABAH, u left me in peace, i'll be in peace. U too please be in peace! I'm the lucky one. Please know that. I LOVE U :)
 








No comments:

Post a Comment