Wednesday, 30 April 2014

CHapter 10 : Who am I ?

Posting By : Intang   Photo By : Intang

Bismillahirahmanirrahim ;

Assalammualaikunna, 
Let's make some Taaruf '. It takes about 2 papers if I wanna tell about myself. Yaa.. Nothing interesting about me. But.. I think I have split personality. Haha. Someimes I love to do this, sometimes I love to do that. 

Ok. In my birth of certificate my name is Wah Zullaili Binti Mahmood. Wah? Yes not Wan. Its mean 'sayang' in Perak. But its nice to just called me Intan. 
After graduated from KMPK with a well PNGK, I got a chances to futher my studies At Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA's). With my matric number (225329) .
Evidence as UUM's student
Student's life, its nice to wearing 
'baju kurung'

Let me tell about my personal interest;
I am someone who are very addicted with all kind of social networking etc Instagram, facebook, twitter, wechat, viber but its just so, so with blog. 
When talking about instagram, my friends will definitely looking at me. Haha. Yaa. I have fall in love with instagram. Hmm. I love taking pictures. I love editing pictures.
Usually, I'll editing pictures through phone. That's why I choose to use Samsung Note II. Everything I can do with this phone. 

 This picture editing by using 'Picsart'
Application. 
Just simple one. But nice to make a photo collage. 
This one is using Befunky application

Editing using photomica online application.

I'll share everything about my photo editing via my instagram account. 

Ok next, my crazy interest is online shopping. Fuhh, another one, makes everyone know me well. I am truly online shopper!



Enough. Next time I'll tell more about my personal interest there is 1001 story about me. Hehe.

1 comment: