Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ;
Acu! Zahin and Zahra called me Acu. Haha.. sound so cute!
Zahin is my first niece. Now he's already 4 years old. And guess what, he's already send to kindergarten. Haha I really cant imagine it. Actually, zahin a bit 'manja'. But well we trust him! If we talk about nowdays technology, yaa.. he's more genius than other. Well..
Muhammad Zahin Mirza means
' bijak and baik'
Nur Zahra Marisa or I always called her Yaya. Hmm.. too adorable, too pretty but fuhhhh this is, too naughty.
She cant stay well even 1 minutes.
Of course only bed time!
yaya!
Nows yaya turns into 2 years!
They meet and love each other.
When I was with them, its makes me calm. I love them so much.
Love each other well!
Putrajaya River Cruise
Abang Long, hope u can take care your parents and your sisters. Sisters?
Haha..
This pictures was taken on Zahin's sports day.
Zahin's best friends, named Fateh!
After class, also mention about Fateh, Fateh and Fateh.
Zahra, autumn in her's mother eyes!
Autumn in my eyes too!








No comments:
Post a Comment