Saturday, 26 April 2014

CHAPTER 3 : #TM Paintball War , World Wide !

Posting by : Intang  Photo by : Intang

Bismillahirahmanirrahim ;

Hmmm..I am not trying to complain, but this is what I feel right now. Yup, not easy to be a good leader. I admit that thing. I totally respect anyone whose become a leader! He was a great man, there is determination in him. Maybe I was not able to hold any great position now , but " heavy eyes were heavy again shoulder to shoulder ". fhhhhhh? 
As project manager for TM Paintball War 1.0 , I'm able to learn all sorts of thing . 
Even, people want to say anything about the program. Yaaa... just let them. I cant stop them. Because at the first time I've plan to  set the program,  I know that i need to have determination, patience, do not despair, and for sure must know how to lead the crew. Even you're a leaders you've to  know  to offend the person, then they will be happy working with us. yeahhhhh! MALAYSIA BOLEH! Why can't I? 

Okey, here we go, let me tell u some information about this programme. 
This programme was organized by Bureau of Sports and Recreation of DPP TM. 
Participation is open to all students and staffs of Universiti Utara Malaysia and also Communities around UUM.
More information? May refer to this banner! or u can directly contact our CREW!

Our awesome banner decorate by Awesome CREW! Good jod, Credit to you Syafiq Afendi! 



About 1500 flyers has been distribute to all UUM student staff and  communities around.
Our posters also have been  plastered at every DKG in UUM, and also promote to public.

Good job Paintball CREW! U're the best among the best.



We have launch our CREW Tshirt.
The top one, is Tshirt for our crew. The bottom one is tshirt which have been publish for public.
This Tshirt has been design also by my awesome CREW!
Come on, and get it!
Some information
MATERIAL : JERSY
PRICE: LS - RM30
               SL - RM35




Credit to our TM President  , thanks for this kindly support. 

About a month ago, i've go to KPA Paintball Jitra, to make some survey regarding this programme. Haha, yaaaaa, Awesome! They ask me to try it myself. So exciting.  Ya, I know, I was born to be a sharp shooter! keh3..
I am ready with my face mask! ahh,, to hard to wear it. But its the most important safety equipment ever! Dont u know? Paintball Pallet was going to fast than FERRARY! Ah, so scary

Its not easy to hold that MARKER guys. u have to know the technic first!


yaa, u gonna have balls to be a Paintballer
#sharpshotter


testing.. 1 2 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment