Posting By : Intang Photo By : Intang
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ;
Ha, today i just wanna throwback my KMPK's awesome life. In kmpk I learned many things. Firsly , I learned to be independent, learn to dare to meet new people, learn to courage in all things, learning how to live with no family beside me, learn how tidy my room : * ), learn how to live as adults.
That is the first time I've parted with my family , especially my mother!
As I remembered , the registration day to KMPK in the middle of May . I am crazy excited .
Hmm .. do not believe i've to stay at hostel, with no more home ,no more TV. .
Registration process ? , Hmm ... Yaa, its smooth. On that time my sister was pregnant her second child, about a week more to deliver her baby, but she choose to follow me . I've settle all the registration , get a room key , then i get Blok 'Sri Kerian" , 2nd Floor , Room No. 210 . Entered the room there are people already , but on that time , not to comment further . kah3 . shame ! Another lazy approach . Then, all family going back . Normal . Typical girls ! Cryingggg.
Then , do the orientation week with painful , compact and miserable. but its best!
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ;
Ha, today i just wanna throwback my KMPK's awesome life. In kmpk I learned many things. Firsly , I learned to be independent, learn to dare to meet new people, learn to courage in all things, learning how to live with no family beside me, learn how tidy my room : * ), learn how to live as adults.
That is the first time I've parted with my family , especially my mother!
As I remembered , the registration day to KMPK in the middle of May . I am crazy excited .
Hmm .. do not believe i've to stay at hostel, with no more home ,no more TV. .
Registration process ? , Hmm ... Yaa, its smooth. On that time my sister was pregnant her second child, about a week more to deliver her baby, but she choose to follow me . I've settle all the registration , get a room key , then i get Blok 'Sri Kerian" , 2nd Floor , Room No. 210 . Entered the room there are people already , but on that time , not to comment further . kah3 . shame ! Another lazy approach . Then, all family going back . Normal . Typical girls ! Cryingggg.
Then , do the orientation week with painful , compact and miserable. but its best!
After about few month in KMPK, I can adapt with all kind of things. i love my classmates! They are awesome Perghhhh! A2T6 Daebakkk!
![]() |
After finish breaking fast with them! It's just half of our classmate![]() |
A2T6 girls in action! here we go, Its purple day girls!
Aqief Here ! yaa, admit that he's too, too, too understanding classmate. Still remembered, we're always misunderstanding, but just take about a fews day? keh3
In another position, we're still friends.
Full of Programme! crazyy guys .
Having a great dinner with all classmates. Tour Regency Hotel!
Training our I dica
Must see Video !!
Our I- Dica Project. yaa, we got a task, then we decide to pick some general topic to present.
Fine, u dont know where am I in this video, sure? Really? Hmm. I've hold a character as Aqief's fasilitator. Derrrrrr, Just acting ok!
Yaaa, people called us A2T6's Trio. Everywhere, Everytime, Every second we're together.
Miss both of u!
Lastly, just wanna say that KMPK life was to awesome to remembered. We're together in every action. Nothing can compromise our relationship. This is too late, to telled that i miss all of u!







No comments:
Post a Comment