Tuesday, 29 April 2014

CHAPTER 6 : Priceless Thing Ever!

Posting By : Intang   Photo By : Intang

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ;

My family is my priority! But this '3 Ketul' are my priceless things ever. They are my ex-roommates in KMPK, no my forever roomates! Hehe. When I was with them I never remembered about my problems, sadness or other difficult things. Why? Because they'll always makes me laugh, laugh and laugh. After graduated from KMPK, ahh, its too hard things to be apart with them after about a year together. Well, yup, only a year. But its like already 10 years knowed them.
When the time is coming, its make my day complete!
After about a year we didn't spending time together, finally, we had proper planning to having great time together although its only 2 day with u alls! But I appreaciate this bonding time. Hehe. Let's chit chat, lets change our experience together! Watching movies like we recently do before. 
Mc'd again! While waiting for Robocop.

Having the best ice cream ever, #Robocop!
The peak time is coming, watching movie time! 
Best time ever when having movies with this '3 ketul'

Too shy to admit that im look too young and 'adek' among u! Kah3
Yaa. Grab all the chances to do all the activities with u. Having a great time. Bowling time. 
Hey you, you, and you. Why too cute? 
Aa.. im goona miss u
I hope today, tomorrow, everytime u alls can stand by my side. Listen to my problems. I cant lose you. Serious cant! Because u re the priceless things ever in my life! 
Hehe. I am waiting for our next long journey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment